Information of personal data for Hotel Polleraguests
We protectprivacy in a standard corresponding to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EuropeanParliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individualswith regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of suchdata, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88) – “RODO”,
1. Personal Data Administrator
Theadministrator of personal data of hotel guests is M22 Sp. Z o.o withheadquarters in Krakow at Klasztorna 2B street
2. Information Protection Officer
Theinformation protection officer is available at the following e-mail address:email@example.com.
3. Purpose of processing personal data of hotel guests
Conclusionand implementation of a contract for the provision of hotel services.
Pursuingany claims by the Hotel in connection with the damage suffered by the Hotelcaused by the Guest or protection against the Guest’s claims in relation to theHotel.
Documentingthe performance of the service for tax and statistical purposes.
In order toconsider the complaint.
If theGuest has consented to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes,the Hotel processes personal data in order to send marketing information andoffers about its products and services.
The hotelprocesses personal data of guests collected by hotel monitoring in order toensure the safety of hotel guests and other people staying on the premises ofthe facility.
4. Legal basis for data processing
1. Thelegal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data obtained by theHotel is the contract for the provision of hotel services.
2. Thelegal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data used for marketingpurposes is the Guest’s consent. The hotel informs that the consent may bewithdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity ofthe processing that took place before the withdrawal of consent.
3. Thelegal basis for the processing of Guest’s personal data by monitoring is theprotection of his interests and the protection of interests of other people, aswell as the justified purpose of the administrator.
4. Thelegal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data to ensure thehighest quality of services for hotel guests is the justified purpose of theadministrator.
§ 5. ENTITIES TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
The hotelprovides personal data to the following categories of entities:
1.companiesproviding hotel IT support services and providing IT software,
2.accountingcompanies providing accounting services,
3.transportand taxi companies if ordered by the Guest transport or courier services,
4.companies organizing trips if the Guest orders them
5. lawfirms providing legal advisory services and legal representation.
§ 6. PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.obtainedin connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel serviceswill be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil lawclaims of the Hotel or Guest, depending on which of these events occurs later,
2.obtainedon the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed for the periodof validity of the consent for marketing purposes,
3.obtainedin connection with the monitoring will be processed for 30 days from the dateof recording, and then they will be permanently deleted.
§ 7. RIGHTS OF THE GUEST IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each guesthas the right to access personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation ofprocessing. In addition, each guest has the right to object to the processing.Access to data is possible at the Hotel’s headquarters. In addition, the Hotelprovides the address firstname.lastname@example.org through which you can contact regardingpersonal data.
§ 8. POSSIBILITY TO LODGE A COMPLAINT IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OFPERSONAL DATA
The userhas the right to inspect their data, the right to request their change orremoval. For this purpose, please contact: email@example.com or to the followingaddress: Hotel Pollera, ul. Szpitalna 30, 31-024 Krakow
Each guesthas the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his personaldata to the supervisory, which is the President of the Office for Personal DataProtection, ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw.
§ 9. REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providingpersonal data in the field of name and surname, address, e-mail address,telephone number, age of the child, in the case of staying in a hotel with achild, and vehicle registration number, in the case of parking at the hotel, isa requirement to conclude a hotel service contract. Failure to provide personaldata will prevent the Hotel from concluding a contract for hotel services.